Make-Up Application for special occasions by Lisa
£35 with strip lashes applied (recommended)
Clients are advised to come with no makeup on, this provides a fresh base for application
Want something more permanent?
Semi permanent make up is a form of cosmetic tattooing. Natural hypoallergenic pigment is carefully applied to the dermal layer of the skin, creating beautiful enhancements which will gradually fade over time. The results can be as natural or as dramatic as you wish giving you the confidence of perfectly applied makeup, only you need to know your secret.
If you want to look great 24 hours a day, with the confidence of perfectly enhanced features, semi permanent make up is the ideal treatment for you.
Click here for more information.
Spray Tanning-Fake Bake
We have 3 spray tan options all of which are fakebake but slightly different depending on your needs
Fake Bake Gold
More of a golden tan than the Bronze of the original or 60 min but still the same lasting ingredients of the original tan – £25 (sleep in overnight)
The original spray tan
This can last 10 days if looked after properly – £25 (sleep in overnight)
The 60 min tan
Revolutionary to fakebake, you can leave this tan on for 1 hour for a light tan, 2 hours for a medium tan ans 3 hours for the darkest (not recommended to leave on after 3 hours) £25
Pre – Tan
The following pre-tan procedure is absolutely essential if you want to achieve a great spray tan. If you don’t follow them you risk poor results!
The spray tanning solution affects only the dead skin cells. Your skin has a build up of dead skin cells on top of it. The thicker the layer, the sooner it will rub off. If you exfoliate, the layer will be very shallow, and it will take a while for it to “build up”. Your tan will last longer. It is important to use products that don’t contain any oils, otherwise the oily barrier can stop the spray tanning solution getting through. .Also do not wash with bar soap of any kind on the day of your tan as it will leave a layer of film on your skin and prevent an even tan.
2. Wax/shave your legs/armpits before your spray tan.
Shaving must be done between 8 and 24 hours prior to your spray tan and waxing must be done at least 24 hours prior. This is to ensure all of your pores are closed otherwise the pores may get tan in and appear “spotty”.
3. Don’t wear any deodorant, make-up, perfumes or moisturiser before a spray tan.
Many deodorants will stop spray tanning solution going through. Some others will turn the armpits green! Few moisturizers and makeup products can act as a barrier, not letting the full amount of the solution to attach itself to the skin. Instead moisturise fully the day before your tan as this will help your tan last longer.
4. Wear loose-fitting clothing after your spray tan.
After your spray tan the tan needs to “set” and this takes about an hour. It is therefore best to wear clothes and shoes (preferably flip flops) as loose as possible to wear after your spray tanning to make sure nothing rubs off.
Try to ensure they are dark cotton garments as wool, lycra, nylon spandex and silk will stain. Color may transfer to clothes and/or sheets during the first 6-8 hours after being sprayed. If this happens, wash fabric as you normally would to remove the color.
1. Leave your tan for at least 5-7 hours and overnight if possible before showering or taking a bath. This allows your tan to develop. Avoid wearing socks or shoes after your tanning session as sweating can inhibit the development of your tan. Flip-flops are a good choice.
2. Avoid applying moisturises or deodorants.
3. Avoid wearing tight clothing for at least 5 hours.
4. All swimming, showering and vigorous exercise must be avoided for at least 5 hours as this can inhibit the development of your tan.
5. Don’t shave until 12 hours after your treatment.
6. Don’t sit on light coloured fabrics until you’ve showered or taken a bath as the colour guide can cause discolouration.
Remember. When you take a shower or a bath you will probably see some colour wash off. Don’t worry. This is quite normal as it is only the colour guide that the spray tan technician uses when the tan is applied. You will be left with a gorgeous tan.
It is recommended you follow these general guidelines to maintain your tan:
1. Moisturise regularly (use oil-free moisturiser).
2. Avoid long hot baths and showers as these speed up exfoliation.
3. Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower. Rubbing your skin may rub off your tan.
4. Avoid swimming pools or sea water as these can reduce your tan