Would you like to work with us?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Elysium Team. We are currently able to offer a self-employed position for a talented beauty therapist / skin consultant on a part or full time basis depending on experience. Are you currently self-employed or wanting to become self-employed but are concerned about rising running costs and restrictive legislation?
In exchange for % of earnings you will benefit from:
- All products and utilities provided
- Being part of a fantastic & inclusive team culture
- Agree working hours/ days to suit you and your own client base
- Access to our marketing suite
- Your personal profile on our website
- A 24/7 digital booking system so your clients can book appointments on line, at any time
- Continual professional development training
- Bespoke team & product training
- Digital record cards for your insurance and data protection obligations
- Free parking for yourself and clients
In return we expect you to:
- Be well presented with a warm, friendly personality
- To offer and be proficient in a wide range of beauty / nail treatments / skin treatments / massage treatments
- Be passionate about beauty and offer exceptional customer service
- Have solid salon experience
- Be a team player with a willingness to keep up-to-date with new techniques and upskill where required.
- Be ready and willing to put time and effort into learning new treatments
If you are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity, in the first instance please email your training qualifications and experience to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only contact you if you have the experience we are looking for. This is a great opportunity to work within an established, high quality salon, which are currently looking to expand their services, a perfect time to start your journey with us.