Would you like to work with us?
This is a unique opportunity to be a ‘business partner’ here at the Elysium.
We are currently able to offer a self-employed position for a talented beauty therapist / skin consultant – part or full time depending on experience.
Are you currently self-employed or maybe hoping to become self-employed but are put off by the soaring expenses and restrictive legislation?
If you have the skills and personality to fit into our very talented team, you will enjoy all the benefits of a modern, highly reputable salon established in 2008.
In exchange for a % of earnings, you’ll benefit from:
- Being part of a fantastic & inclusive team culture
- Agree working hours to suit you and your own client base
- Access to our marketing suite
- Your personal profile on our website
- A 24/7 digital booking system so your clients can book appointments on line, at any time
- Access to client digital reviews to use on your own social media channels
- Our operations handbook to support your work and ensure legal compliance
- Continual professional development training
- Bespoke team & product training
- Digital record cards for your insurance and data protection obligations
In return we expect you to:
- be well presented with a warm, friendly personality
- offer a wide range of beauty / nail treatments / skin treatments / massage treatments
- be passionate about beauty and offer exceptional customer service
- have solid salon experience with your own clientele
- be a team player with a willingness to keep up-to-date with new techniques and upskill where required.
This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established busy salon. We have all the systems in place so you can focus on what you do best!
If you dont have all the skills we are looking for but you are ‘nearly there’ we still want to speak with you. Don’t delay in expressing your interest by sending an email in the first instance to email@example.com
Please be assured your correspondence will be in confidence.